Getting information quickly is essential to staying informed and competitive. The Coalition’s newsletters and alerts inform members about changes and opportunities affecting New York State’s children in need of mental health services, their families, and community children’s behavioral health agencies.
ListServs – If you are employed by a Provider Member agency of the NYS Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health , we encourage you to join one or more of our Provider Listservs. You will receive timely information on issues pertinent to your program/service area of interest and participate with your colleagues across the state to discuss timely topics of interest.
Join our Provider Groups Today!
- CCBH Full Coalition– Receive our weekly newsletter, analysis on regulations/legislation and other timely information pertaining to the children’s behavioral health sector. Notification of our Full Coalition virtual meetings are also disseminated through this listserv.
- Diagnostic Privilege -Learn about issues impacting licensed professions in the children’s community behavioral health field.
- HCBS/CFTSS – Share experiences on the utilization, opportunities and barriers of providing HCBS/CFTSS for children and families.
- Residential – Discuss issues pertaining to residential treatment facilities, crisis residences and other cross-systems residential opportunities, innovations and concerns.
- School Based Mental Health/Day Treatment – Join colleagues across the state to learn how they are ramping up school based services, education/behavioral health innovative practices and other opportunities for school partnerships.
- Youth ACT – Learn about this new program and share your team’s experiences, suggestions for improvement and other opportunities to efficiently implement and sustain this dynamic new program.
For further information about becoming a member of the Coalition, visit the Membership page.