The New York State Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health Services provides policy, advocacy and member services related to the following areas:
- The Children’s Coalition represents children’s best interests in all the areas that affect youth and families with severe emotional disturbances.
- The premier resource for policy information, state-of-the-art education and training, and other children’s behavioral health care information.
- Continual contact with members made up of diversified and dedicated behavioral health care service organizations across New York State, through ListServ emails, publications, newsletters, and personal communication.
- Committees and provider groups offer the means for members to actively discuss issues that influence their success in the treatment and services provided to children across New York State.
- Advocate for non-profit children’s behavioral health service agencies and the families they serve with policymakers in Albany regarding state legislation, regulations and reimbursement issues.
We seek your participation and support to provide the best possible behavioral health services to the children and families in our communities and throughout New York State. Through collaborative efforts and voices, we will help the next generation live healthier, successful lives.